Error FIX: PHP errors not being displayed, shows blank white page
I ran into this recently and I thought I’d save a few people the trouble of excessive googliness. There are a few reasons why your errors won’t show up on your site.
- Check your php.ini settings
- Make sure error_reporting is turned on
- Make sure display_errors is turned on
- The file has error_reporting is set to not show errors or just specific types of errors
- set error_reporting(E_ALL) to make sure all errors are displayed, this will override whatever is set in your php.ini file